Translate

Friday, November 1, 2013

Jenn's Story

After my husband passed away a year and 10 months ago I gained alot of weight and just didn't care about myself or what happens to me till I got a wake up call, I was told by my family doctor that I have a fatty liver and if I didn't take care of my weight issues that I could be like my husband 6 feet in the ground I know it sounds harsh but those were her words exactly so after hearing that I was scared and didn't know where to start weeks went by and I wasn't changing my life style I was still eating out drinking pop and just eating junk food and don't get me wrong I still do sometimes but not always anyways I seen a post that a friend of mine had posted about skinny fiber I thought hmm is this another one of those get skinny fast I was very skeptical and then thought what the hell why not give it a try because hey what did I have to lose so I placed my order and waited till I got it then when I did I took my 2 capsules a half hour before my 2 main meals with alot of water I didn't feel full the first few days I had taken it and then my third day I started feeling full having more energy then ever and I started to notice the inches come off and then boom the weight started falling off, right then I knew that Skinny Fiber really does work and it will work for you too, don't wait one second order your bottle or 2 of skinny fiber today, it may save your life.





No comments:

Post a Comment