Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Connie is doing great with Skinny Fiber!

Connie says: "I know others who have had weight loss surgery have questions/concerns. I haven't had any problems taking the Skinny Fiber along with my the other eating changes I had already made. Here is the picture of my first 30 days of success with Skinny Fiber. In 2011, I was at my heaviest and decided it was time to do something about my weight. I don't have pictures to share because I made sure to always be behind the camera. We had a "Biggest Loser" contest at t,he school where i teach and I came in 2nd and lost 16#. I kept it up after the contest and lost 14 more. Then came knee surgery and my exercise of choice, lap swimming, was on hold for several weeks. I went to a local women's fair and picked up some info on weight loss surgery. At that time my progress was stalled and I was still on blood pressure and water meds. My husband and I went to an informational seminar on weight loss surgery and decided to make a consultation appt. with the Dr. Since I lost my mom to complications from diabetes and still had high blood pressure we decided this was a good option. I had the surgery in March, 2012. The weight loss after surgery was great. I feel so much healthier but after 7 months it seemed my body was content with another 65 pounds gone, although that's not where I or my Dr. wanted me to be. I wanted to lose about 25-30 more but it seemed no matter what I did, swimming, elliptical, I was at a standstill. Then i had bi-lateral hernia surgery and the swimming had to stop again. That's when I somehow stumbled upon Heather Johnson's posts. I followed for about a month before deciding to try Skinny Fiber and become a distributor. I have now finished my first bottle and am thrilled with the results. I'm nearly one third to my final goal! Additionally, I am sleeping soundly, waking refreshed, have smoother skin and much more energy. I've even cut 25% off my half mile lap time swimming! Don't wait until tomorrow! Every day you wait is a days delay in improving your health! Do it for yourself and the ones you love!" What are you waiting for ? Order yours at http://6footer.sbc90daychallenge.com/ risk free!

No comments:

Post a Comment