Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Skinny Fiber Results



Brandi J Says: 

"Ah that is me back in August of 2012, holding my McDonald’s Sweet Tea! But look what time and 90 days of Skinny Fiber has changed! I can’t find the before picture that I took just before the challenge started (My computer is in the shop) but if anything I gained a few lbs. between August and March. All in all, I could have done better but I have to take some personal responsibility as well. With the stress I have been under, I would have gained weight during this time period in the past, so the fact that I lost weight is great! In fact, I never really lost weight and kept it off for this long in the past. During the challenge, I lost 13 lbs. and 14.25 inches. I did not totally change my eating habits. I still ate pizza, candy bars, ate out at restaurants and had other no, no food that other weight loss plans would frown upon. I only exercised sporadically, which some weeks I would not exercise at all. I am a work in progress and I strive to choose healthier options every day.

Here are my stats for inches lost:

Neck 3/4" Chest 2”
Waist 3” Left arm 1”
Right arm 1/4” Hips 3”
Left leg 2 1/2” Right Leg 1 1/2”

The most wonderful thing about Skinny Fiber is what it has done for my quality of life. It has reduced my pain levels, so I do not have to take 800 mg of ibuprofen to run to Walmart to pick up a few things. I am able to go on walks with my kids, spend the day at the zoo, I have doubled the amount of time I can walk on the treadmill and in all honestly, I now live life in a way I haven’t been able to in a long while."

Order now: http://6footer.eatlessfeelfull.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment