Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kylee's Results

Meet Kylee

So finally got up the courage to post this in my group tonight! I had been putting it off because I didn't think you could see much difference but I am sure glad I went ahead and took my picture tonight, I needed to extra motivation.

I am a 28 year old mother of 2 that suffers from severe PCOS. I am a slow loser compared to some but definitely happy with my journey so far. Since I started taking Skinny Fiber at the end of May, I have lost 25lbs and over 20". I work nights and don't sleep during the day much because I am home with my 2 little ones. I know my metabolism is slow and there are many days that I would just eat to stay awake. Skinny Fiber has helped to cut down on my snacking, my cravings and my portion sizes. I only get a chance to walk 1-2 times per week and could definitely make some better food choices but I'm still losing! Skinny Fiber is amazing! Don't wait to start your journey!



No comments:

Post a Comment