Translate

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Stephanie's 90 Day Challenge

This is my first 90 Day Challenge! I am happy to report I have lost 9lbs and 14 1/2 inches! I have gone down 1 pant size...and its baggy! I feel so much better than before! I sleep better, headaches are minimal, sugars have stabilized, and my confidence is coming back! The first 60 days I was really good, cut out cokes and only had water, increased my fruits and veggies...even exercised a bit! This last month has been a bit busy, family staying with us and a week in Florida, 2 weekends away, and birthdays! I have barely taken Skinny Fiber, def not watched what I was eating and had more cokes than I am comfortable with...but I have still lost 3lbs! So here I go starting another 90 Days!!! I dont know where I would be without my Skinny Fiber! If you are needing to lose weight, a little or alot....just want to feel better....give it an honest 90 Days! 
Get started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment