Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Adeline is Doing GREAT with Skinny Fiber!

Here is my journey so far I am almost to my weight goal...Woohoo! I lost 32 lbs and although my weight has stayed the same for a couple of months, I have lost so many inches, I went from size 14 to a size 6. Skinny Fiber has helped me break through my plateau that I was stuck at for a whole year, it helped stop the sweet cravings, which was my biggest weakness, I also love the natural energy it provides so much that I started running. I run 4 miles every other day, which I never thought in my wildest dreams I would be running that far, or running at all, when 4 months ago I could barely run half a mile. I was also not going to allow having six children be an excuse for me to be overweight & never thought I'd see myself this slim again...ever!


It's never too late to start your journey....


No comments:

Post a Comment